Endpoint Security is a set of solutions for the endpoints protection, such as personal computers, laptops, servers, tablets and mobile devices.
Endpoints act as access points to the corporate network which attackers can exploit.
The popularization of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) has contributed to blurring the perimeter of the corporate network and increasing the vectors of attacks on organizations.
Previously, company security breaches occurred through the network, but today, threats are increasingly coming from endpoints, which means that network perimeter protection is insufficient. Changing security settings that have not clearly defined requires new security measures due to endpoint protection.
Among the endpoints’ protection solutions in Seeton Cyber Security Team portfolio there are such areas as:
- Edpoint Protection Platform (EPP) includes endpoint protection against viruses, malware, phishing and unauthorized access.
- Edpoint Detection and Response (EDR) – an endpoint security solution that continuously monitors users’ devices to detect and respond to cyber threats.
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR) – a SaaS-based security threat detection and incident response tool that integrates multiple security products into a single system that integrates all licensed components.
- Patch Management (PM) automates the process of distributing patches for operating systems and applications.
- Mobile Device Management / Unified Device Management (MDM/UEM) allows you to manage, secure and deploy corporate resources and applications on any device from a single console.
- Sandbox – a tool for emulating the work of a real operating system and detecting zero-day vulnerabilities in software applications.
Always in touch to ensure the continuity of your business!
Stay tuned for our updates. Contact Seeton Cyber Security Team for detailes.