Per day, 2.5 exabytes of data are generated, and the total amount of data is doubled every two years. However, storage budgets are growing very slowly, which widens the gap between the needs and the existing capacities of the storage systems. The main goal of the consolidated infrastructure is to combine the company’s data into a single system and maintain centralized management of information throughout its life cycle. Seetone can help in the selection, development and implementation of enterprise storage solutions, data backup, including disk storage systems, tape libraries and specialized software. Our experienced architects has been working to find out the specific business requirements of the client and create a configuration of servers and storage systems focused only on its needs, including:
- centralization of the IT infrastructure for more efficient management,
- reduction of total IT costs while improving the quality of service delivery (SLA),
- managing the growing data on servers,
- provide the necessary application performance,
- optimal using of hardware platforms, local storage locations,
- provide the fault tolerance and scalability,
- backup and archive,
- ensuring the business continuity.
Setone works with leading manufacturers of multi-level data storage systems IBM, HP, EMC, Fujitsu.